Why Tax Resolve?
A Tax Audit can be incredibly stressful, frustrating and challenging. The powers that the ATO can use, and the information that it has, are significantly greater that an any other government department. How you respond to and manage the audit can be career-defining and costly. Particularly if you get it wrong.
And the ATO can get things wrong. You may need to request a review to an ATO decsion, or to lodge a fomal objection.
How would you react if the ATO found a mistake in your tax return and decided to penalise you? Or worse, if the ATO made an allegation of tax avoidance or tax evasion? And what if you know you had not done anything deliberately wrong?
TaxResolve will ensure that you get the best available outcome.
As a Taxpayer, Public Officer or Director it is important that you:
- are fully aware of your obligations with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- do not make mistakes when reporting, communicating, or responding to the ATO
- get the best advice that you can
- do not leave it too late to prevent creating a complicated and costly mess
- understand that your tax agent has obligations to the ATO and the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB), and these obligations are designed to protect you
That is why speaking to Ashley at TaxResolve could be the most valuable call you make.